Video instructions soon to come! Basic instructions:
1. Pick four study wooden pallets
2. Paint them black (or whatever color you desire)
3. Screw them together
4. Screw thin, flat piece of wood (also painted black) on top. This is to give your day bed an even surface.
5. Measure wood for side shelves.
6. Cut this wood (I used a circular saw) and screw drive together. I did a very basic shelf on each side with two short sides and a long piece of wood on top.
7. Place mattress. Mine was twin size and covered with donated muslin fabric.
8. Accessorize! I sewed these pillows using fabric from the Wal Mart bargain bin and purchased pre-stuffed pillows from JoAnn’s.
Good luck! :)
- thegreatallah likes this
- intrinsic-toska likes this
- 2shaychaaainz reblogged this from strongblackbrotha
- extravagantlytr0ubled reblogged this from youfunkybitchyou
- extravagantlytr0ubled likes this
- ddavee likes this
- yeezusdraper likes this
- youfunkybitchyou reblogged this from strongblackbrotha
- youfunkybitchyou likes this
- itsthatdeep likes this
- strongblackbrotha reblogged this from chezjennydesign
- amborghini likes this
- debauchy likes this
- jeseeee likes this
- surrealisticmeow likes this
- thewack-ness likes this
- thewack-ness reblogged this from chezjennydesign
- candydragon likes this
- kaylalinde likes this
- mrpseudosphiles likes this
- satelicious likes this
- mayitakeyouhome likes this
- toflyabovethetreetops likes this
- collarkitty likes this
- delirioverde likes this
- redbelleon reblogged this from fromthebottomofmypotato
- redbelleon likes this
- chezjennydesign posted this