Video instructions soon to come! Basic instructions:
1. Pick four study wooden pallets
2. Paint them black (or whatever color you desire)
3. Screw them together
4. Screw thin, flat piece of wood (also painted black) on top. This is to give your day bed an even surface.
5. Measure wood for side shelves.
6. Cut this wood (I used a circular saw) and screw drive together. I did a very basic shelf on each side with two short sides and a long piece of wood on top.
7. Place mattress. Mine was twin size and covered with donated muslin fabric.
8. Accessorize! I sewed these pillows using fabric from the Wal Mart bargain bin and purchased pre-stuffed pillows from JoAnn’s.
Good luck! :)